Professional malpractice can involve claims for many types of injuries and damages, including:
- Personal injuries
- Property damage
- Economic losses
- Other injuries caused by the failure of a person or business to provide a professional service with the degree of reasonable care required by the law.
For example, these claims could arise if one of these situations occur:
- If a real estate agent fails to properly disclose a bad condition within a property
- If an architect fails to properly design the structure of a construction project
- If a banker fails to properly ensure the security of a person’s funds
- If a lawyer fails to properly protect his or her client’s interests
These types of claims are not only complex, but also difficult to pursue. If you believe you have been injured or suffered losses as a result of professional negligence, you need to consult with an experienced law firm whose has the resources to investigate and pursue your claim.
Contact the law offices of Cannon & Dunphy, S.C. today for a free case evaluation.